TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Graphics 4 You - Closed

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #1574
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post

Sure Can you just let me know at least kind of what you want it to look like and most importantly the size you need
it justs says that the Image will be shrunk to 440 pixels wide. doesn't tell me much more about the size. As for the look I really don't know, maybe it should have an oblique line in the middle to separate the two halfs, the top-left to the bottom-right. I would put maybe some grass or HC as the pattern of the top and maybe a player hitting a shot (you see in my signature my faves, so you can look for one of them) and in the other half snow and maybe a skier (in slalom would be even better).
I know it's kind of a huge request, so take your time and if you wanna sign it, feel free to do it

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote