TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #178
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Feel like it's the 10th time I've said this in recent weeks, but this tournament is literally the best chance Maria has to beat Serena. No wind to trigger the doublefaults, a slow surface to give her more time to get a hold on Serena's serve.

I honestly feel this has potential to be a monstrously good tournament for Maria (we all saw her great her serve could be in Stuttgart if she doesn't have to worry about the outdoor elements), and to me Beijing gave me the conclusion that she's not so fatigued that she's not capable of playing good tennis. But with that said it won't matter one jot if she's as headcasey as she's been lately.
Completely agree. Slow indoor court, no wind, Serena hasn't played since USO. I so want her in her group. To get Maria going from the start if she indeed intends to win this tournament.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote