TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #155
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Mexicola, Maria and her team are one of best in sports. Yes, she is aware of a lot of things, but the big question is - how much does she have in her? How much more can she give? She is a human, too. And one thing is for sure, she cannot control the forms and achievements of other players... She is not the best ever that has picked up a racket, but she is giving her best, training hard, trying to improve day by day, operating with what she has and knows... If she wasn't serious about the sport and if she wasn't prepared to work hard, she wouldn't have been where she is today. She hasn't had it all on a silver plate (like many of WTA players haven't in fact, not to do them unjustice by saying that Maria hasn't had it all pink and gold..) and surely she fought as hard as she could after the shoulder surgery. And for that I am proud of her. She has come a long road... And like I once said - every title since the surgery is a bonus for her, and in general I still think so...
And maybe it is time to simply accet that this Vika is simply a better player than Maria.