TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #103
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Just me that didn't really like the girl group? They barely sung as a group, just individually apart from a little bit at the end. Not to mention one of them really overdid her part

And I still want to know what happened to Panda
She was at bootcamp but they cut a whole day of footage. There's a pic of Britney looking fierce in pink trousers and white blazer with Panda on the stage. All of which is absent from the episodes. Apparently she claimed she got to judge's houses which obviously isn't the case. Nobody really knows tbh.

Last edited by jameshazza : Oct 14th, 2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: A
jameshazza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote