TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #86
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Not so long ago I wanted her to get a mental coach. Seems like she doesn't need one anymore. Yes, she still got her ups and downs during matches, but at some point she picks herself up again and starts to fight back. I didn't see that before from her. If she keeps this attitude up, then we can definitely expect her to achieve something big next year.

What makes me optimistic that was visibly annoyed when she walked to the net.
She knew that she was never so close to Vika before and then she gave it easily away in the end.
The passion she shows right now is a good sign. The performances of the last 2 tournament surely will give her a lot of confidence.
joy division is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote