TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #84
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

Not so long ago I wanted her to get a mental coach. Seems like she doesn't need one anymore. Yes, she still got her ups and downs during matches, but at some point she picks herself up again and starts to fight back. I didn't see that before from her. If she keeps this attitude up, then we can definitely expect her to achieve something big next year.

Just to add: What makes me happy is that she showed her true potential at this tournament. Her level of play here was top 10 worthy. She really keeps on improving, step by step, just like she has always said she would. Maybe we should put more faith in her words.

Last edited by Dispeker : Oct 14th, 2012 at 02:11 PM.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote