TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which players will break top 20 for the first time next year?

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #43
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future
Re: Which players will break top 20 for the first time next year?

I doubt that Watson will move into top 20 in the next 12 months. I mean, she loses just as many matches against players outside the top100 as she wins against the top 40. 40-50 seems to be the right spot right now, so maybe she can tackle the 3x-high next year. She made a huge step last year and a profound one this year, but despite her consistency, she needs to beat big players to climb much higher now.

Hsieh is even more uncertain, she played a 100-ish schedule most of the time. No idea at all who she will fare with a top players schedule. She might hit the 20, but where will she go?
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote