TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which players will break top 20 for the first time next year?

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #43
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of
Re: Which players will break top 20 for the first time next year?

I doubt that Watson will move into top 20 in the next 12 months. I mean, she loses just as many matches against players outside the top100 as she wins against the top 40. 40-50 seems to be the right spot right now, so maybe she can tackle the 3x-high next year. She made a huge step last year and a profound one this year, but despite her consistency, she needs to beat big players to climb much higher now.

Hsieh is even more uncertain, she played a 100-ish schedule most of the time. No idea at all who she will fare with a top players schedule. She might hit the 20, but where will she go?
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote