TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #4320
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Such a choker. At least he won his first Slam this year
I don't think he choked, he didn't give away points on those MPs, Novak won them And he didn't lose the third set because of his mental inability to get over the second, but more because he was physically down. Anyway, amazing stuff from Nole, and I really feel for Andy (and you debby ). But, he has matured so much, he will get over it in no time, like Novak did after USO final. I expected him to actually be more regretful at the chances that weren't taken, but he chose to look at it with the "I did everything I could have done, and Andy deserved a Slam" attitude, and it was a right choice that he made. So, I'm really proud at him for that

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!