TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Euro songs that USA has no idea of

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #21
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Euro songs that USA has no idea of

sigh why can't people discuss a topic without making it a competition????

If there is music you enjoy why do Americans have to like it or even know about it?

I could just see the foaming of the mouth of some posters if I started a thread about American artista that Europe knows nothing about and then get into a discussion about who is better. I believe the first response would've been along the lines of America is not the only country in the world, who cares about what Americans like, yadda yadda yadda.....

If inclusion was the goal maybe you should've just said hey here are some European bands that I love and I wonder if people outside of Europe know about them? Just enjoy your music and share with people if you think they don't have enough followers..
Rocketta is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote