TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

View Single Post

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #69
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

good fight from Julia and another final for her

1st set was shit, maybe a bit too nervous, had problems with the gamestyle of Kirsten and made too many errors.
Flipkens on the other side played great, no UEs and great serving!
But u saw it before, Flipkens also canīt play like that for a whole match, serve got weaker and also more UEs while Julia played better obviously.
Flipkens herself cant do much on her bh side anyway, itīs just tough as her slice is tricky but Julia was able to handle it better in the end. Deserved victory, good playing Julia is just better than Flipkens and great end of the season for Julia!!

Azarenka now, a shame that she didnt decide to tank or decided to be injured or similar, I donīt wanna sound negative but I see no chance there, Azarenka doesnīt fit Julia at all but thatīs ok, I just hope for a good match and some nice points and maybe Julia can surprise but I just donīt expect it
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote