TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Generali Ladies, Linz 2012

View Single Post

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #80
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold
Re: Generali Ladies, Linz 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
LOL i love it how you always talk like i was blowing of steam or was harsh, because i wasn't at all.
This is exactly what I meant when I said the written word can be misinterpreted and can lead to personal spats when nothing was intended in the first place. I once sent an email to my brother thinking that it was a meaningless, throwaway comment and that, because I thought the sarcasm was obvious, I didn't bother to use any "lol" or "". As it turned out, my brother didn't speak to me for two weeks. The lesson is to take a step back and not assume the worst in other people and, at the same time, realize our own words might not appear to others as we intended. This is a subforum supposedly to support Sabine, so the idea that it would devolve into personal spats is absurd.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote