TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #4776
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Moscow R1 she drew Margarita Gasparyan...I'd actually never heard of her so I googled her...shes 18 and basically played all year on the ITFs, mostly 25k level. She's won a couple including her most recent one, but she hasn't really got much experience against people outside of that level, apart from Tashkent. If Lucie loses to her I will be but you know, she's the perfect top player to draw for a young player wanting a big win

If she win's I'm pretty sure her 2nd round would be Zakopalova again but the draw list at this stage is confusing so I'm not totally sure. I think Stosur would be QF but need to see a proper draw first.

EDIT: I was right, Gasparyan, Klara, Stosur. It's not a terrible draw if she has form. If she doesn't well then who knows.
Margarita is a great young prospect, but I'm quite sure Lucie will beat her. Although knowing her, she could bomb out in 3 seta.

Lucie could struggle with Klara I think...although Kookie is just as unpredictable herself.
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!