TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rihanna: 'Unapologetic' ["What Now" Video in Post #342]

View Single Post

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #90
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Rihanna Era: First single 'Diamonds' [now on iTunes]

No words for that cover .

I may despise her now but a lot of is actually disappointment because I know that she's capable of much better than this cheap whore image she's projecting to the world.

She never wrote a song obviously but she still managed to sell the songs on the merit of the songs themselves in the past. Her image was never squeaky but it still wasn't her main selling point. It's a shame.

So before all her fans get all up in arms at me, I'm not just blindly hating. And yes I admit my namecalling however accurate it may be was a bit over the top .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra

Last edited by Pops Maellard : Oct 13th, 2012 at 03:24 AM.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote