TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lesley Turner

Thread: Lesley Turner
View Single Post

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #60
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesley Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisvideos View Post
She did lose to Court after holding a match point in the final. And she also lost another to Durr in 67 after leading 4-2 in the final set.

Lesley was an awesome clay court player.

Last night I got an invitation to play in a Legends event in Sydney in November and who is in the player list? None other than Lesley Turner herself along with other legends like Ken Rosewall, Judy Tegart (Dalton), and about 8 others. I am so excited as I got to play against Rosewall late last year in a similar event and it was one of the greatest days of my life. I pray I get to play against Lesley and Ken again!
I had read that Ken still plays tennis. So glad to hear that after his near stroke last year. How are his shots? He is still my all-time favorite male player. He will be 78 this November. God bless him!
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote