TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012 (1 match and a withdrawal)

View Single Post

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #67
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Yes, just call it FINDING PETRA (instead of Nemo).

They're/it's just like that underwater world and it's host of assorted lovable to sundry cast of characters.
oMFG NOOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Off topic, I always wonder what the Pliskova twins(I kinda like them) think about Petra, if they see her as a role model or something else, in a recent interview Krystina said something interesting, btw somebody knows if Petra has a friendship with the twins?

Krystina Pliskova
If you could meet anyone in the world who would you like it to be?
KP: On court or off court? On court, it would be Petra Kvitova. Off court, ummm, I'm not sure.

http://www.wtatennis.com/page/Gettin...945700,00.html
whaaat does that mean.

Is she saying she wants to play Petra??? Which...I guess means she respects her. Or thinks she can beat her? Or does she just think it would be fun to play a match??
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote