TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #4398
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Yeah, good points. We dont know if her form is just her. Maybe she just cant focus and play as steady as she used to.
We cant read her mind, and she should have fun off court. Thats the whole idea of having success, to enjoy it.
More time goes by, now its 14 months since she was holding 9 titles... Maybe she cant play at that level anymore, no matter what style. She might be as committed as ever, just not as mentally strong as when she was younger
Yeah we don't really know. But I definitely get the impression that the golf softens the blow to her when she loses and so she's not as hungry for success as she used to be.

Anyway the fact is we can whine all we like here about her and her watching Rory. I mean we are actually free to choose to support someone else if we don't like her and what she's doing. But the fact is that Caro isn't going to stop watching Rory play golf. That's not going to stop happening. So I think whining about that really doesn't serve any purpose. I mean Rory can be #1 at golf and watch Caro. So what's he doing right that Caro can't seem to do the other way round.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!