TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012 (1 match and a withdrawal)

View Single Post

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #65
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior
They're like the nice, cute. unassuming tadpoles, Goldfish or guppies swimming in veritable shark infested waters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
that's exactly what I've always thought...it's not down to laziness or anything like that. more cluelessness than anything else.

I will say it's kind of refreshing to be a fan of someone inconsistent. You never take wins for granted :P or losses, for that matter.

Still afraid of the 2013 season but I keep thinking in the back of my mind that perhaps there will be some ridiculous turnaround, and 2012 will be looked at as the year she needed to settle into things, and 2013 will be the ~projected dominance that 2012 was supposed to be. And then I think ohhh God I shouldn't get my hopes up.
Yes, just call it FINDING PETRA (instead of Nemo).

They're/it's just like that underwater world and it's host of assorted lovable to sundry cast of characters.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote