TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Generali Ladies, Linz 2012

View Single Post

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #77
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Generali Ladies, Linz 2012

LOL i love it how you always talk like i was blowing of steam or was harsh, because i wasn't at all.
I only said it was a bad match and it looked like she didn't care like she normally does, that's it, you can even read this in match reports from experts that watched the match. Agree or don't no problem.

You should discuss this with others that may have done what you describe and best via PM, because the only thing we are talking about in this thread is how much a few hate some posts of people which aren't even here at the moment.

Linz is over, lets move on finally

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova

Last edited by Ziva : Oct 12th, 2012 at 09:19 PM.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote