TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #1342
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
lol, but I doubt that Arsenal will allow him to go like that for free. What happened to him? He was a big talent few years ago?
I saw that Bale dive too.. Ridiculous. But I'm glad that Suarez is the only one getting slayed
I can't see him staying tbh. He is the last of the "contract problems" left & I am quite indifferent toward Theo He is incredibly talented, but has been afflicted with injuries & is very inconsistent. He could be a world class player on form & defenders can't handle his pace. There have been so many disgusting transfer sagas at Arsenal & I am too jaded[/oldandtired]

Lol #BlameSuarez was trending on twitter for 2 days. Some of the responses were hilarious

Quote:
That YNWA tattoo But I like most of his other tattoos. And he is kinda cute. Though, if Agger looks like he should be in jail for murder, what would you say for Skrtel?

Skrtel is so ugly But still more attractive than Bale

Last edited by Cilla : Oct 13th, 2012 at 02:54 AM.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote