TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012 (1 match and a withdrawal)

View Single Post

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #60
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I don't know/never heard Petra mention he "hit too hard for her". I thought Adam left (Ahem), cause he had to concentrate on his upcoming Pro career.

We'll see how this (Junior Brigade) thing works in a few weeks? However, I continue to believe Petra's team this past year has been almost totally clueless.

They need a leader or someone to take charge. It almost seems like a rudderless ship--moving aimlessly. Every good idea, seems to be an afterthought (or after the fact).
It was in Czech press around Wimbledon, i don't remember just before or after it, She said that she stopped hitting with Adam cause she can't handle his power because he was hitting too hard for her or something like that. We need to ask Petronius maybe he remembers that article.

I think even Petra don't know in what direction she wants to move besides just simple winning and dominating, I'm waiting for this off season because it can be milestone in her career how they handle her sophomore slump and how they retool her team.
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote