TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

View Single Post

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #46
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Julia`s season`s end 2012 - Linz and Luxembourg and ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
of course, just that she also needs UEs from an opponent like Julia to win.
Against players like Sofia Julia normally is able to take control of the rallies immediately after a good first serve or a good first fh after the return, which was possible today as Arvidsson also isn´t the best server.
Once u can hit to Julia´s backhand it´s tougher for Görges obviously but Arvidsson doesn´t have the biggest power, so Julia did well and was able to keep the ball in for most of the time. Biggest problem for Julia is when she tries to change the direction of the ball from cross court to down the line on her bh side, she misses then often but as I said, against opponents like Arvidsson that isn´t a bigger issue.
My comment actually was just meant in addition to your`s.
Arvidsson is a so called good match-up for Julia.
But she has a smart play and decent placement in her game when she gets in the rallies and also hit some aces. So she didn`t make it easy for Julia.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote