TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Suicide #391 - Osaka | Final: Joeh37 d. Buitenzorg | ˇCongratulations!

View Single Post

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #97
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide #391 - Osaka | Send Day 2 pick (OOP in posts #4 and #44)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
I have some family problems at the moment and I don't have enough time for making updates regularly.

But fine. Next time, when I would see no opened Suicide thread in ~12 hours before 1st match, I will shut up myself and wait
I'm sorry about your family problems. You did open a thread and let everyone post and then you said to me I can still take it over if I want. Then what's the use of open a thread. I put my name to the tournament at the Suicide board. Ok, I've should have open the thread earlier but I've waited for the OOP. Then I saw your thread and if you want to run it's ok but not if you know that you don't have much time to make updates.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote