TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

View Single Post

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #4921
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
There's so many things to talk about! How he kept saying, "You going to jail now" when in fact, they'll both probably end up there, the sound when he hit her, how he knocked her hair off AND dragged her off the bus, tried to choke her, "You wanna be a man? I'll treat you like a man!", etc. Damnnnnn!
I srsly DIED.

It would've been perfect if when he threw her off the bus, he threw her shit out too and then drove off. But yeah, he was definitely over doing it as things progressed. She should've just stayed the fuck down after that first hit though.