TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #5370
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
She won the Olympic Gold at only 16 years beating Steffi Graf and she reached the semifinals of Wimbledon & US Open with only 14 years of age, something what makes her a step ahead of both Seles and Hingis. Like I said: I am not comparing them, I just point out what a remarkable potential Jennifer had, being called by all tennis experts a rare talent of that time.
As of Monica and Hingis, they both failed to win all slams and don't have an excuse for that. By not reaching the career slam they can't compete for the greatest player ever title. They belong to the tennis greats and that's about it.
Olympic is not being considered as a great achievement for tennis, Sampras skipped them most of the times.

Monica and Hingis could have won wimby and FO at their prime but missed the chances. Yes they can't compete fo rthe greatest player ever, not only because they failed to win a career slam, but also the fact that they did not win enough number of slams

I still think Monica had more potential to become the greatest ever than Jennifer, her overall performances together with better mental power made me thought so

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!