TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012 (1 match and a withdrawal)

View Single Post

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #53
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova's YEC 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Of course/luckily, her Linz form carried into the YEC and Petra won the Damn thing--undefeated. Can Petra reacquire that form during practices with pre and post pubescent boys at Prostejov, or wherever she is? .......Don't know (as I SMH).

We'll see?
Ex,you're WAY out of line with all of these criticisms of Petra's team;they have an extremely efficient,well-run operation.In fact,I have video evidence of that as they enter the facility at the ITF 100K in Cleveland in 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdl6bYcSRkE
So THERE!

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote