TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #4868
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
Gerl, you stay praising Kang B more than we do. What kinda reverse downlow stanning is that?
I'm applauding Beyawnce for finally being aware of her major limitations when it comes to acting and dropping out of a role that is clearly too much for her to handle. Being compared to the likes of Janet Gaynor, Judy Garland and Yahweh Streisand, good LordRena, Beyawnce would be ridiculed like her name is Kelly or Michelle. I know she doesn't want that, hence she quit the role and ran away with her tail between her legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miching~Mallecho View Post
Mary Cherry reminds me of Caralenko.

The shade...her humor......etc.
That's what I thought at first but they're 2 completely different fruit flies.