TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Linz 1R: Patricia KAMAN Mayr derails [8]Hot Mess Express Lisicki 61 63

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #91
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: Linz 1R: Patricia KAMAN Mayr derails [8]Hot Mess Express Lisicki 61 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetennis View Post
Well it's obvious after reading all this crap you just wrote, you're the only person who can save Sabine's tennis right now. Yes, she simply needs a closer relationship with you and everything else will just iron itself out.
As if all Sabine fans must show support in a way only that you approve of. I love her and care about her and support her in good and bad times. I'm sorry you don't approve of me as a fan and continue your hostility towards me, even though I don't show it towards you.

In the off season I won't be commenting that much on Bine though because I need a break from tennis. Hopefully you and others like you can resist the need to comment on me.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Oct 12th, 2012 at 12:29 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote