TennisForum.com - View Single Post - GET IN SHAPE THREAD: Weight-loss, Dieters, and Exercise-enthusiast

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #305
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GET IN SHAPE THREAD: Weight-loss, Dieters, and Exercise-enthusiast

I've been doing so good for so long but recently I've had someone staying w.me and as a result my routines are all out if sync. I've stopped cooking and started eating fast-food. My house guest has been a big source of stress and tension and I find myself eating ridiculous amounts of unhealthy food. The only good news is that I was able to see that I'm over eating because of stress- and the better news is that I'm kicking my house guest out next Wednesday! I will restock my fridge w.the good and healthy stuff and HOPEFULLY get back on track!
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote