TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #367
country flag tennisfan146

tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
she's OUT of her slump??
She just reached a GS QF and is 12th in the rankings. Only a fool would call it a slump. I personally think Sears has been a great coach to Ana. She's been playing at a high level lately, not really getting the big wins, but she is beating the players she should beat. As far as the weight loss is concerned, she is not looking sick by any means, but yeah, her figure has looked more athletic than now. Probably wouldn't hurt her to gain a bit of muscle. What I really can't understand is that how do some people compare her to Hantuchova during her anorexic days, Ana doesn't look anything like that right now.
tennisfan146 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote