TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Linz R1: Azarenka def. Rus 6-0, 6-2

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #68
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Linz R1: Azarenka def. Rus 6-0, 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
You sure showed me. Oh wait, I'm not the one posting sour grapes about how it should be beneath a player to play tennis after that player spanked my fave last Sunday. Try harder next time.

A Queen aka me is not supposed to give any account of her actions to the peasantry aka you. But since I am a gracious ruler: You poor little soul, I see you are taking everything I say/do very close to your heart. I don't 'try' everything comes to me naturally. Its a blessing really, I cannot imagine how hard it must be for the untalented, ordinary individuals but I do pity with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
I'm sorry ... nothing is more amusing than

I beg to differ. This below is just in another dimension of amusement.