TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #1341
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snex View Post
This is better

It reminds me a bit of that Kad porastem biću kengur movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
He wants to be played as the main striker at Arsenal He is delusional If he doesn't "Sign da ting" he will leave for free next season

I saw that. Peak Suarez Bale's was as good

What a surprise the media chose to ignore this dive...NAAATTTT[/Borat]

Agger's new tattoo http://twitter.com/LBFutbol/status/2...027008/photo/1 I guess that is loyalty. I have always had a bit of a crush on Agger since he came to England even though sometimes he looks like a drug addict
lol, but I doubt that Arsenal will allow him to go like that for free. What happened to him? He was a big talent few years ago?
I saw that Bale dive too.. Ridiculous. But I'm glad that Suarez is the only one getting slayed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Ma - A perfect example Looks like he should be in jail for murder
That YNWA tattoo But I like most of his other tattoos. And he is kinda cute. Though, if Agger looks like he should be in jail for murder, what would you say for Skrtel?

MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote