TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #355
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I can only hope it's not something that her coach or fitness trainer are encouraging/putting in her head.

Ana's a strong girl mentally--I'm sure it's only a matter of time until she snaps out of it. Still, hopefully the media attention on it resonates with her or at least the people around her, who can discuss the matter with her and get to the bottom of it.
I read somewhere that she's been on a gluten-free diet for a while. In that case, she is healthy, but I didn't notice that it helped her game or fitness. If there's no intolerance to gluten, what's the point...
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote