TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #353
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
As a fan, I agree it's fallen a bit on the lower side. I don't mind it if it's someone like Hantuchova, who we've seen very skinny her whole life, but Ana has always had a little extra love, growing up and even late teen years. She was never a naturally rail thin girl, which is why it's concerning to see the change in her weight the last year or so.
It didn't look good today, it looks like she lost few pounds more. When you see the pics from February, she was slim, but she looked well and healthy. Even then you could've noticed that her shots were weaker, but now... Why losing more weight? It makes zero sense.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote