TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #2155
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
Tbh i use to thought that those two were attractive, nowadays one looks like she has been on a secret diet and could possibly be doing drugs on the slicky side, the other still has one of the hottest legs on tour but she looks a bit old and processed

Beauty is more than just looks, beauty is a word that should be explained probably. Too many people for so many years put skinny over curvy so much that most people either feel pressured to be skinny or just wanted to do it because they feel so insecured. I think both Serena and Petra is attractive as well. Same as Barthel and Angelique.
Personality makes quite the difference too ita.

tbh everyone looks awesome in leather and motorcycles
netphobia is offline View My Blog!