TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #2154
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
^^^

I think she's quite pretty You don't have to look "traditionally feminine" (read: fine featured, skinny, leggy, blonde) to be attractive.

I swear the only people TF agrees on re: attractiveness are Ivanovic and Hantuchova.
Tbh i use to thought that those two were attractive, nowadays one looks like she has been on a secret diet and could possibly be doing drugs on the slicky side, the other still has one of the hottest legs on tour but she looks a bit old and processed

Beauty is more than just looks, beauty is a word that should be explained probably. Too many people for so many years put skinny over curvy so much that most people either feel pressured to be skinny or just wanted to do it because they feel so insecured. I think both Serena and Petra is attractive as well. Same as Barthel and Angelique.
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!