TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #2152
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Ok first of all, Andrea doesn't look like a tranny at all, what is wrong with you people. She a very beautiful person with amazing charisma, its like everytime i see pictures of Andrea being posted, all i see of most post here are "she looks like a tranny" "she looks like a certified hooker" "is she a boy" "she looks so damn ugly". Have some dam respect sheesh, she just return from injury and i am glad to see her not only playing again but she have a good time being on court. And also please leave Caro and Vika alone as well this is not neccesary at all, you guys need to check yourselves before you reck yourselves.
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!