TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria returns to action in Beijing :)

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #30
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria returns to action in Beijing :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
My guess would be yes. Besides the YEC angle, I think they'd want to maximize their playing time in front of their home crowd by playing doubles as well as singles.
Is Kiri playing Moscow? If so she should only be playing singles. Time for Kiri to focus on singles in 2013 so she can make a real run at the top 10. Kiri and Nadia are a good doubles team but they struggle in finals and big matches. I would just as soon have Maria rest up and then start training for 2013 rather than work so hard to make the doubles YEC. But I know most posters here want Kiri in Istanbul so I hope you get your way. But part of me would rather have to resting up for 2013. I think Kiri played so much tennis during the summer that she's worn out in the fall.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote