TennisForum.com - View Single Post - From year-end number 1 to not even making the Y.E.C...

View Single Post

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:22 AM   #59
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From year-end number 1 to not even making the Y.E.C...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Nonsense, stop peddling that jealousy bullshit. If she was a jealous as you claim she would work harder to improve her results, the problem is that she cares too little, not too much.

She always had a tendency to argue with umpires (I suppose that's what you`re referring to), nothing has changed in that regard.
Jealousy doesn't motivate everyone to achieve great things. I don't know what world you're living in. She's been acting like she's owed something all year long while everyone's been beating the hell out of her.

She's so green with envy and trying so hard to remain relevant it's painful.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote