TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #2054
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
It's OK as regards consumer items. The only problem are by far the highest apartment/house prices in the country, because it's the capital city.

But globally nothing beats the Norwegian capital Oslo (or Zurich, Switzerland). But for Norwegians it's no problem, it's an extremely rich country with huge oil deposits and the largest capital reserve per person in the world. Even their prisons are basically hotels

BTW, I think everyone would like to hear this about their own country: "Continued oil and gas exports coupled with a healthy economy and substantial accumulated wealth lead to a conclusion that Norway will remain among the richest countries in the world in the foreseeable future."
If I was Petra I would buy me a nice apartment in Prague, so beautiful city! What is the name of the black church?

Last edited by steni : Oct 10th, 2012 at 11:55 PM.
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote