TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BT Vision to gain WTA Rights In UK

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #34
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BT Vision to gain WTA Rights In UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
It's the equivalent of once a week for EPL matches though, pretty much what ESPN have now but instead of just subscribing to an extra channel you'd have to change your TV (+ broadband/phone since most come as a package these days) provider. Is it really worth it?
as far as i'm concerned, of course not.
but i'd expect they wouldn't be throwing that kind of money around unless they thought that they were going to benefit greatly from it. i don't disagree with you that its bad for the wta (though not financially), bad for your average fan and in the long run, the whole venture may be a disaster for bt. but their subscriptions will rise in the short term.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote