TennisForum.com - View Single Post - From year-end number 1 to not even making the Y.E.C...

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #40
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From year-end number 1 to not even making the Y.E.C...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemurenai View Post
The thing is, though, that she probably does give many f**ks about the situation. You picked the wrong occasion, I think, to use that image The contrast is quite amazing.
You don't get the sense that she's very bothered by it though, she dosen't act like it. She couldn't even be bothered to cut down on her distractions during the USO swing...that would have been three weeks she could have fully focused on tennis...she didn't and she paid the price.

The result was of course that it gave her even more time to spend away from tennis, it's a vicious circle. All in all, you get the sense that she's still too happy with where she's at, being a still-famous tennis player, having a successful boyfriend...that's what she takes pride in these days.

This is what's so frustrating about her results: Not the results as such, but that one has to feel that she's not trying 100% to turn it around.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote