TennisForum.com - View Single Post - From year-end number 1 to not even making the Y.E.C...

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #37
country flag Thiudans

Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From year-end number 1 to not even making the Y.E.C...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
The thing is, though, that she probably does give many f**ks about the situation. You picked the wrong occasion, I think, to use that image The contrast is quite amazing.

For people who have been watching Caroline (I've seen her play only a few times this year), have her losses been because she's changing her style slightly (and trying to make a more aggressive game work for her)? I say this because, the few times I have seen her play this year, she's seemed to be more aggressive than usual. Like against Serena in Madrid. Or is she just performing extremely badly?
Thiudans is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote