TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #2047
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
So Petra's is hitting with kids, great!
You know, I just noticed, read the same thing. WTF?

Hire some club level or lower ranked ITF scrubs to hit with you Petra!!

At least Adam was a top 10 junior last year. Who are these young smucks she's hitting with now?

Depending on their age--yeah they may have the power she wants. But will they have the touch, knowledge/experience, the time and consistency to hammer down on specific elements of her game that Petra wants to work on?....Good Grief.

As far as any injuries: I sure hope not. And how is that so, when she barely played and lost in the first rd at Tokyo? I hope this is old, minor, wrong news; as we heard this earlier in Beijing.

Eh--Petra's style is hit and miss like most players. This is actually the oldest I've seen her look in a while. Indeed, the hairdo an attire wasn't that great. It gave her a older more matronly look. Who knows? Maybe it had something to do with who she met (didn't catch who he was)? In fairness, most other times I've seen Petra look more youthful, athletic or stylish. I guess it depends on how she feels, and what/where she's going to.

No biggie. She's human. Though I didn't particularly like this look, they're many tennis players that dress a lot worse than her more often. She's entitled to some misses.

Last edited by Excelscior : Oct 10th, 2012 at 06:38 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote