TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #76
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iStanbul Mission: Beat Vika and Serena on the way to the title.

I know it will feel like i'm not over the loss in Pekin but I am I just wanted to add that I'm not that butthurt about her losses to Vika this year Maria had lost 4 times in a row against Na Li IIRC.
She found a way to turn the H2H and its not like she can't do anything about it like her matchup vs Serena where most of the times Serena outhit/ outserves Maria off the court.
Maria is just trying too hard against Vika, it should be a moment where Maria thinks about doing things not that quickly, I really feel like she only takes her time on clay these days and that on HC she is way too stubborn, and doesn't want to think on the surface.
Anyway like I said this is a matchup where there is sth to do, it could be a great rivalry and certainly they both can give us more entertaining matches so Maria, get your shit together.