TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #2469
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Just imagine folks, AO R1: S. Williams vs D. Vekic I actually think Donna would be thrilled with that draw - talk about a challenge!

P. S. Money is also a factor; Donna's father recently talked about the trouble of financing and astronomical expenses, so risking a R1 loss which gets you almost $21k, might sound better than risking a surprising QR1 loss which can barely get you $3k.
That's very true. I was going to mention that but I assumed Donna's federation payed for stuff like that That is kind of upsetting I mean Ash has plenty from federation but also money collecting with her WCs and I know I talk about her a lot but I know that Anett's parents pay for non of her coaching and only her part of the travel, at least that's what I heard. And she gets to keep her prize money!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
They choose astronomical expenses traveling all around Asia ten times in one year.
That's very true. I am sure that a return flight to Uzebekistan and staying in Korea for a month costs a lot more than hostelling it and flying RyanAir around Europe

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!