TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Venus would destroy Peak Serenka in straight sets

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #88
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Venus would destroy Peak Serenka in straight sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPlaya8 View Post
I don't agree, I think ppl forget the beginning of both sets sucked at the US Open in '08 neither got exciting until Venus was in winning positions and Serena fought back. That Wimbledon match started off with a blazing hot Serena and it forced Venus to lift her game and yeah Serena got frusrtated but it was because Venus took and withstood her best to take that 1st set just like she took and withstood the best from Hingis, Lindsay, Maria, Ana, Kunestova and everyone else on grass when she was healthy.
Yeah, Serena didn't go down, Serena had the tendency to go off after a very dominant set like in the US Open final against Victoria Azarenka. That is why it very uncommon for her to lose so few games.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote