TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Venus would destroy Peak Serenka in straight sets

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #86
country flag TPlaya8

TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of
Re: Peak Venus would destroy Peak Serenka in straight sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by laj View Post
At first glance I thought this thread was just a tease or just a joke. But, upon further reading I came to the realization that this is simply symptomatic of the act of mental masturbation on the part of the OP and his or her Co-Hearts. At this point it time it is quite overdue for the die-hard Venus fans to let this shit go. It has been very demonstrative now, even to the likes of Stevie Wonder, that Serena is the better player of the two sisters. It is quite laughable to suggest that "the closest we've seen the two at their best was at 2008 at Wimbledon". Contrarily, the 2003 Australian Open Finals and the 2008 US Open Quarterfinals matches eclipse the 2008 Wimbledon match..
I don't agree, I think ppl forget the beginning of both sets sucked at the US Open in '08 neither got exciting until Venus was in winning positions and Serena fought back. That Wimbledon match started off with a blazing hot Serena and it forced Venus to lift her game and yeah Serena got frusrtated but it was because Venus took and withstood her best to take that 1st set just like she took and withstood the best from Hingis, Lindsay, Maria, Ana, Kunestova and everyone else on grass when she was healthy.
TPlaya8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote