TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Venus would destroy Peak Serenka in straight sets

View Single Post

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #80
country flag TPlaya8

TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of
Re: Peak Venus would destroy Peak Serenka in straight sets

I still can't believe ppl with these ignorant comments saying the 3x and 4x Slam winners are better or equal to Venus on every surface but grass. When Venus has 26 Hardcourt titles while Sharapova only has 27 titles in her freaking career.

Yall completely ignore facts and only talk from ignorance and perspective.

If yall say that about Venus then Heck Sharapova is better than Henin on every surface but clay, Lindsay is tied or equal to Henin on every surface but clay, but yall won't admit to tha.

Only Venus has an issue because she is the best grass court player of her era no one ever dogs Henin from being a Clay expert. Kim for being a US Open expert. but Venus gets dogged for being a Wimbledon great please give me a break
TPlaya8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote