TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

View Single Post

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #58
country flag acetoace

acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena's 2013 Clay Court Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyaK View Post
You can forget about Serena competing for titles on european clay. Even on this stage of her career Williams is better on her worst surface than a plenty of players, but to contend for Rome and FO she will need a bit of help from the best. Really, in such conditions now everything doesn`t depend on Serena as it is on clay (well, never was though, but it`s obvious that with every year Serena becomes more dependent from her serve).

I`m pretty sure that even if Williams takes AO she won`t change her casual shedule and, mainly, attitude to win 4 GS in a row again. She has already done it. No, SW will focus on other 3 GS, Miami and 3-4 other competitions if health allows.

U need some sleep! I'm developing Migraine already just reading your nonsense.
acetoace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote