TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Where does Azarenka go from here?

View Single Post

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #134
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where does Azarenka go from here?

who jumped on whose bandwaggon acting like once you like serena you can't like anyone else...like we need someone else to "handle" martha

anyway i think vika has shown the right mentality so far after her slam win...all she needs now is to continue the current form and she'll be fine even if not #1...i think her "bitchy" attitude is what has kept her from absolutely crumbling like previous slamless #1s (or #1 and slam THEn crumbling like Ana)...she doesn't bother about the media not embracing her and it's helped her shrug off any criticism, put her head down and do her job...

the clay/grass mini down time was expected as they aren't her best surfaces compared to HC, and she did relatively considering that....it didn't dent her confidence so she came right back on HC and got back to where she left off in IW

barring a complete Ana like meltdown for no reason she should be good next year

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote